Work for Vail Resorts
Children's Ski and Snowboard Center: 3-6 Programs Attendants - FT & PT
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Vail Children’s Ski and Snowboard Center 3-6 programs: Attendants - Winter Seasonal, Full Time and Part Time, Vail Mountain
Vail Ski and Snowboard School is looking for patient and fun individuals to join our 3-6 inside ski school staff. If you love working with children, and love skiing and riding, come join our team!
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Provide childcare and required organizational tasks at the Children's Ski and Snowboard School Centers.
- Daily supervision, care and hygiene of registered children.
- Act as a ski aide for 3-6 year old classes on the beginner hill (no ski boots or skis required).
- Help children load and unload on the Magic Carpet lift.
- Registration and check-out of children.
- Maintenance of center's appearance, including necessary cleaning and straightening.
- Positive, information and courteous communication with guest.
- Serving of lunch and snacks to children.
- Additional help in kitchen with food prep etc. when needed or during regular cook's scheduled days off.
- High school diploma or equivalent - required.
- Telephone communication skills and courtesy - required.
- Proper technique regarding the lifting and handling of children - required.
- Basic skiing and snowboard terminology - required.
- Must be able to speak and read English fluently - required.
- Previous experience working with children (and parents) in some capacity - required.
- Previous experience working in a guest service position - preferred.
- Ability to pay attention to details - preferred.
- Ability to multi task - preferred.
- College level early childhood development courses - preferred.
- Elementary education courses - preferred.
- Spanish extremely helpful - preferred.
- Able to work outside in cold weather - preferred.
- Schedule: 4/5 Days a week approximately 8 to 8.5 hours per day.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125068
Tourism - Travel
2 months ago