Work for Vail Resorts
Children's Ski and Snowboard Center 3-6 Program: Inside Operations Supervisor
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Vail Children’s Ski and Snowboard Center 3-6 Program: Inside Operations Supervisor- Winter Seasonal, Full Time Vail Mountain
Vail Ski School is looking for a motivated individual to supervise indoor operations.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Oversee inside operations specific to the Children's 3-6 year old ski and snowboard program and any other areas that may need assistance.
- Follow policies and procedures established to insure a safe, clean and comfortable environment for children.
- Schedule and supervise personnel in accordance with policies and procedures established by Children's Center Location Manager. Assist in hiring and training personnel as directed by inside staff Product Manager.
- Communicate with parents regarding children's daily schedule, activities.
- Incorporate OSHA standards as guidelines for inside center cleanliness.
- Handle guest and personnel complaints.
- Responsible for ordering and planning weekly food menu.
- Oversee kitchen operations.
- Responsible for staff end of season performance appraisals.
- High school diploma or equivalent - required.
- Basic computer system operations - required.
- College level early childhood development courses or elementary education courses - required.
- High level of independent decision making - required.
- High level interpersonal and communication skills - required.
- Previous experience leading the work of others - required.
- Previous experience working with parents and children - preferred.
- Previous experience working in a guest service position - preferred.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Able to multi task.
- Able to develop workable daily action plans - preferred.
- Spanish extremely helpful - preferred.
- Basic skiing and snowboard terminology - preferred.
- Basic knowledge of OSHA safety rules, health and sanitation rules and regulations - preferred.
- Nutrition knowledge helpful - preferred.
- Schedule: 4/5 days a week 8/8.5 hours per day.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125061
Tourism - Travel
29 days ago