Work for Vail Resorts
Children's Center Ticket Sales Agent - Full Time and Part Time
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Children's Center Ticket Sales Agent - Full Time and Part Time - Winter Seasonal
The Vail Children's Center is looking for motivated individuals to do the following:
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- To deliver outstanding guest service, provide quality information.
- Accurately and efficiently process lift access products and Children's Ski and Snowboard School products while capturing guest data.
- Focus - on line reservations process and implementation.
- Perform accurate cash handling and follow proper departmental procedures.
- Resolve any ticketing issues or on-line reservation problems; perform refunds under the guidance of the management team; when appropriate handle guest concerns and suggestions.
- Assist with other details and responsibilities in the Children's Center such as the 3-6 program area and rentals.
- High school diploma or equivalent - required.
- Ability to communicate fluently (written and oral) in English - required.
- Excellent communication skills and professional telephone etiquette - required.
- Ability to multi task - required.
- Able to handle a very busy environment - required.
- Basic alpine and snowboard terminology - required.
- Previous experience working with children and parents - required.
- Previous experience working in a guest service position - preferred.
- Ability to pay attention to details - preferred.
- Team player with above average communication, guest service and organizational skills - preferred.
- Spanish extremely helpful - preferred.
Schedule: Work schedule is based on business. Full Time is 4 days per week, 8-10hrs per day with a 7:30am start time. Part Time is 3 days per week, approximately 2.5 hours per day, 7:30am start time. Employees must commit to at least 1 weekend day and be available to work holidays. Season commitment is November 7, 2016 through April 23, 2017 OR November 28th, 2016 through April 23, 2017.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127156
Tourism - Travel
17 days ago