Work for Vail Resorts
Child Care Teacher - Prater Lane - Winter Seasonal
Avon, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Child Care Teacher will implement developmentally appropriate programs and activities on a daily basis in a fun and nurturing environment. He/She will take care of personal needs of children in a caring and timely manner and explain rules and procedures of classroom to all aides and substitutes. The Child Care Teacher will keep records of each child's day and communicate with parents about their child's day when requested by lead teacher as well as maintain a safe and healthy classroom & playground. He/She must be familiar with all emergency procedures and able to remain calm and organized in the event of an emergency. Flexibility, patience, excellent team skills, positive attitude and great guest service is required. Other duties as assigned.
- Must fulfill all requirements as regulated by the State of Colorado. This includes, but is not limited to, attending 15 hours of ongoing Early Childhood training each year & reviewing State rules and regulations within 30 days
- Must be able to submit signed medical statement ensuring good physical and mental health within past 6 months & must provide immunization records upon hire; Dtap & clear TB test required for this position.
- Must submit to and clear CBI, FBI, Central Registry and VRI background checks
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 35 lbs
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- First Aid, CPR & Universal Precautions
- One year of verified experience in the care and supervision of 4 or more children under 6 years of age who are not related to the individual is preferred
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127217
Tourism - Travel
3 months ago