Work for Vail Resorts
Child Care Aide - Full Time & Part Time
Park City, UT, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Organize, coordinate, and supervise the daily operations of a specific age group of childcare, program, or group of activities.
- Effectively handle customer issues relating to the center.
- Communicate effectively with parents and properly with children.
- Perform opening and closing duties.
- Attend staff meetings and other special trainings.
- Follow lesson plan and carry out age appropriate activities.
- Provide a safe environment for children at all times.
- Ensure rooms are kept in a tidy manner throughout the day.
- Follow correct procedures during check in and checkout process.
- Efficiently communicate with other caregivers in regards to child information and care.
- Maintain and file children’s records such as child report cards and review them with parents.
- Ensure that all state-daycare licensing requirements are maintained.
- Maintain records of children such as accident reports, registration forms etc.
- Communicate with office pertaining to revenue payments and drop-ins.
- Provide information such as daily rates and activities to guests when appropriate.
- Perform other related jobs as necessary.
- Extended sitting, standing, bending, lifting, etc.
- Standing, hiking or walking
- Tolerate all weather conditions.
- Ability to tolerate high levels of stress and high levels of noise.
- High School education or equivalent.
- At least 6 months childcare experience or study preferred.
- Strong knowledge of childcare program development and implementation.
- Enjoyment of and enthusiasm for childcare.
- Excellent team building and leadership skills.
- Must be 18 years of age or older per state requirements.
- Strong organizational skills.
- CPR and first aid training with certification is desirable.
- Ability to pass a background check.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126548 ELJ
Tourism - Travel
4 months ago