Work for Vail Resorts
Certified Female Massage Therapist - Keystone Lodge & Spa - Year Round - Part Time - Keystone,
Keystone, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Summary of Job
The massage therapist duties include providing an amazing massage experience to each and every guest.
- Must possess the skill required to perform various types of massage, e.g., Swedish, Sports, Deep Tissue, Hot Stone, Aromatherapy, etc.
- Must be proficient in all components of massage therapy, e.g., anatomy, physiology, etc.
- Must be proficient in doing a variety of body and hydrotherapy treatments, e.g, exfoliations, masks, hydro-tubs, etc.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure without letting that pressure show to the guest
- Team player!
- Ensure a pleasant visit for each guest!
Essential Job Functions:
- Administers massage, body and hydrotherapy treatments to the guests
- Maintains the massage, body/tub treatment areas daily including all counters, mirrors, product containers, laundry, linens, carts, etc.
- Prepares and maintains the products, supplies and equipment in the massage, body/bath and prep rooms
- Promotes and sells massage, body and bath products to guests
- Maintains knowledge of all treatments and has the ability to explain treatments to guest
- Stays up-dated and becomes well-versed/trained in the latest developments pertinent to your department, the spa and the hotel
- Ensures a pleasant visit for each guest
- Maintains effective guest relations
- Maintains cleanliness and neatness of the spa
- Performs special projects delegated by the Spa Director or designate
- Performs whatever is necessary to ensure and maintain a pleasant visit for each guest
- Conducts tours of the facility when needed
- Assists management and co-workers as requested/needed
- Assists in training new Massage Therapists as requested
- Attends all departmental, spa and property meetings and training sessions
- Keep massage rooms stocked and maintained during and after use per spa protocols
- Be upbeat and have fun!
- Must be board certified in the State of Colorado -required
- Must carry personal liability insurance
- Must be able to work weekends.
- Must be willing to make every guest visit and experience of a lifetime
- Must attend product knowledge training
- Must possess good organizational skills
- Must be able to work well within a team environment
- “Can-Do” attitude a must
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service, and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and vast options for adventure and exploring, you can join a community who loves where they live and love what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home, with its warmth, friendliness and unequaled eye for detail. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124534
4 months ago