Work for Vail Resorts
CDL Resort Transportation Driver
Keystone, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Are you looking for the ultimate Colorado lifestyle? Well, look no further! Come be a part of Keystone Resort Transportation’s exciting and diverse 2016 - 2017 Winter Season! We are looking for people who have a passion for the outdoors, guest service, and driving. Keystone Transportation offers on-the-job training, competitive pay, and a flexible schedule to get you on the mountain. All wrapped up in a fun, fast paced atmosphere!
Note: This is position is for drivers who currently have a CDL
The Keystone Transportation Team is responsible for safely transporting guests around the resort while providing them with excellent guest service. We transport skiers to the mountain, conference guests to the conference center, and guests to and from restaurants and shops. Keystone Transportation is a year round operation and high performance could lead to opportunities for summer positions!
Other responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in loading and unloading guests
- Assist with ADA guests and children on and off vehicles
- Assisting with equipment or luggage
- Interacting with guests in a non-driving capacity
- May be expected to cross train with other departments on resort
- Must possess a Class B (or A) CDL with P2 endorsement
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must pass DOT physical
- Pass pre-employment DOT drug screen and subject to random testing
- Great guest service skills
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude
- Ability to work a flexible schedule. Holidays and weekends required
- Availability for days and night shifts
Interesting and Informational Links:
- Find out more about Vail Resorts Recruitment and “like” our page on Facebook
- Find out more about Keystone Resort
- Find out more about our Company Policies
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service, and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and vast options for adventure and exploring, you can join a community who loves where they live and love what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home, with its warmth, friendliness and unequaled eye for detail. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 123784
Tourism - Travel
4 months ago