Work for Vail Resorts
Cashier - Mountain Dining
Breckenridge, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Cashier will be responsible for delivering exceptional guest service to the winter dining guests.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Delivering exceptional service to our guests from the beginning of the service day until the end.
- Must be able to assist all guests in a timely and efficient manner, while maintaining a high level of flow through check-out lines.
- Directly responsible for the stocking, organization and cleanliness of their assigned cashier station scramble area and the surrounding areas. Brewing coffee for guest purchase, stocking fountain soda machine with ice, stocking the cocoa machine, etc.
- Responsible for accuracy of cash drawer. Also responsible for completing cash check-out and turn-in procedures and paperwork.
- Responsible for set-up, operation and tear-down of outdoor concession stand and other mobile food operations.
- Must be a team player and have an eye for details.
- May rotate shifts in coffee bar. Experience with espresso machine, blenders, etc. preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to communicate English
- Ability to communicate in Spanish preferred
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Previous restaurant or customer service experience - Preferred
- Must be able to count U.S. currency
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127963 ELJ
Tourism - Travel
2 months ago