Work for Vail Resorts
Cashier - Kirkwood Mountain Sports Timber Creek Rental / Retail - Full Time & Part Time
Kirkwood, CA, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Job Summary: Cashiers are responsible for accurately and efficiently processing store sales through the use of a cash register.
Job Responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Accurately and efficiently ring up customer sales
- Ensure an enthusiastic and professional level of customer service at all times
- Maintain awareness of current promotions and advertisements
- Adhere to all company policies and guidelines
- Maintain orderly appearance of register area
- Protect company assets through loss prevention techniques
- A minimum of one year relevant work experience - preferred
- Experience in the retail field - preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent - required
- Basic computer skills with ability to learn register - required
- Basic math skills - required
- Ability to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English - required
- Strong organizational and communication skills
As a Vail Resorts employee you get way more than a paycheck or even a ski pass. Our Total Rewards program gives employees access to some of the world’s most beautiful playgrounds and luxurious properties—and the goods to enjoy each of them to their fullest potential.
Some of the benefits include:
- Free Epic ski and snowboard pass to our world-class resorts
- Retail discounts at our stores
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Excellent training and professional development
Kirkwood is for those that embrace the big mountain lifestyle and are as passionate about skiing and riding as they are about creating amazing experiences for our guests. Magical, raw, expansive and remote…Kirkwood is the stuff of legend. We’re famous for legendary snowfall, challenging inbounds terrain, backcountry guided tours and premier avalanche education programs. Those that come here come for an adventure unique to Kirkwood! Join our close-knit team working at one of the most stunning alpine resorts in the country. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127829
6 months ago