Work for Vail Resorts
Cashier Food and Beverage - Seasonal - Wilmot, WI
Wilmot, WI, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Share your passion! Wilmot Mountain is looking for enthusiastic, positive and high energy individuals to join our team! We are a crew with a strong dedication to guest service who provide quality food in full-service dining, bar and quick serve restaurants. The Cashier will perform duties such as taking payment from customers in a high volume cafeteria or other food service, and perform related food service duties. Through this role, he/she will have the opportunity to serve as an integral member of the team by elevating the guest experience with each order.
- Provide superior service to our customers (internal and external) at all times. Follow the Resort Etiquette Guidelines while interacting with the guests and respond to all guests in a courteous, efficient manner.
- Set up cash drawer at beginning of day or shift.
- Accurately operate cash register by entering proper prices for all food items, take payment from customers, and return proper change.
- Perform end-of-day or other required register cash outs: count and reconcile money in register, complete cash sheets, deliver cash to accounting if necessary.
- Record over-rings or other errors according to established procedures.
- Answer a variety of customers' questions, referring to senior staff members for assistance if appropriate.
- Perform other food service tasks as assigned, such as drink or food service, condiment set up, table clearing, etc.
- Communicate with supervisor/co-workers and follow instructions both oral and written
- Perform other duties as required.
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Must have Customer Service Skills
- Must have Communication Skills
- Must be able to maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Wear of slip resistant shoes required
Help create history at Wilmot Mountain as Vail Resorts bridges 75 years of skiing tradition with new state-of-the-art lifts, snowmaking, renovated lodges, and terrain parks, all while honoring the important legacy of the ski area. Be a part of the tremendous Wilmot Mountain brand recognized widely among Chicago and Milwaukee skiers and snowboarders, and also part of the Vail Resorts’ family that’s passionate about providing world-class experiences at every property. Wilmot Mountain truly is where Epic begins for skiers of all levels and can be where your epic career begins, too.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Tourism - Travel
3 months ago