Work for Vail Resorts
Cashier - Colorado Ski & Golf - Part Time
Arvada, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Responsible for accurately and efficiently processing store sales through the use of a cash register. Deliver world-class customer service. Maintain awareness of current sales and advertisements.
- Complete sales transactions by accurately and efficiently ringing up customer sales
- Responsible for following all company standards in regards to paperwork, cash management and loss prevention standards.
- Ensure an enthusiastic and professional level of customer service at all times
- Remove all sensormatics and hangers from merchandise prior to placing items in bag(s) for customers.
- Maintain a neat and organized work area by placing hangers, sensors, returned items, and paperwork in appropriate and designated locations
- Answer store phones courteously and professionally
- Call for additional assistance if a line develops to ensure proper guest satisfaction
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
- No prior work experience required, experience in a retail environment or equivalent relevant experience preferred
- Basic computer skills with ability to learn
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; stores are open 7 days a week and hours vary depending upon location, season, and type of store
- Must have availability on Saturday's and Sunday's
At Colorado Ski and Golf and Colorado Ski and Sport, “guarantees through expertise” is our motto. We are the premier ski and golf shop in the Denver Metro Area. We specialize in outfitting our guests in the best, highest rated and most specialized items to fit their needs. We stand behind our guarantee because we know our associates are passionate about what they do – providing excellent customer service. You can also take advantage of being part of the Vail Resorts family with employee perks, such as a free ski pass to our world-class resorts, discounted lodging, and more. We sell the top brands, carry the most gear and have the most fun. Come join our team and become an expert in the outdoor retail industry. Learn more here. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127815
2 months ago