Work for Vail Resorts
Cashier - Breeze - FT & PT
Frisco, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Responsible for accurately and efficiently processing store sales through the use of a cash register. Deliver world-class customer service. Maintain awareness of current sales and advertisements.
- Complete sales transactions by accurately and efficiently ringing up customer sales
- Responsible for following all company standards in regards to paperwork, cash management and loss prevention standards.
- Ensure an enthusiastic and professional level of customer service at all times
- Remove all sensormatics and hangers from merchandise prior to placing items in bag(s) for customers.
- Maintain a neat and organized work area by placing hangers, sensors, returned items, and paperwork in appropriate and designated locations
- Answer store phones courteously and professionally
- Call for additional assistance if a line develops to ensure proper guest satisfaction
- HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
- No prior work experience required, experience in a retail environment or equivalent relevant experience preferred
- Basic computer skills with ability to learn
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; stores are open 7 days a week and hours vary depending upon location, season, and type of store
Our Breeze Summit County locations (Frisco, Keystone and Breckenridge) offer the ability to work for one of North America’s most recognized retail providers and for the largest ski resort company in the nation – Vail Resorts.
Enjoy an authentic group of people that love the outdoors and want to bring this passion to every customer that walks through the doors. Join our team and be on the cutting edge of what’s trending right now in outside adventure sports.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
14 days ago