Work for Vail Resorts
Cashier - All F&B Outlets - Part Time
Afton Alps, MN, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Cashiers are responsible for accurately and efficiently processing restaurant sales through the use of a point of sale system (POS).
This is a seasonal position running approximately from November to Mid-April.
Job Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Accurately and efficiently ring up customer sales
- Ensure an enthusiastic and professional level of customer service
- Have an overall knowledge of specials, on property events and activities, and services offered by Afton and where their located
- Adhere to all company policies and guidelines
- Maintain orderly appearance of register and surrounding areas
- Protect company assets through loss prevention techniques
- Must be at least 16 years of age - required
- Basic computer skills with the ability to learn POS - Required
- Basic math skills - Required
- Ability to be on ones feet for prolonged periods of time, 8+ hours
- Ability to communicate fluently with co-workers and guests in accurate spoken and written English - Required
- Experience with a POS system - Preferred
Create incredible experiences for guests at the Midwest’s premier winter destination. In the scenic St. Croix River Valley, this big-time resort with a small town feel has converted thousands of first-timers into lifelong skiers and riders. This truly is where Epic begins for skiers of all levels and can be where your epic career begins, too. Become part of the Afton Alps family. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126764
Tourism - Travel
5 months ago