Work for Vail Resorts
Call Center / Guest Service Agent - Keystone Property Management
Keystone, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The PBX/Guest Services Call Center Agent answers incoming calls in a professional manner, determines caller's needs and directs the call appropriately. Full and Part Time positions available.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Answer guest questions about resort activities, transfer calls, takes guest messages, perform Wake-Up calls in accordance with AAA standards.
- Dispatch Keystone Emergency Services per established procedures, log all dispatches, contact additional agencies/resources as needed.
- Assist Owners and Guests with luggage, roommoves, wheelchairs, cribs and rollaway beds.
- Receive housekeeping requests from guests, owners, employees and dispatch to appropriate housekeeping department.
- Receive maintenance requests from guests, owners and employees and dispatch out to appropriate Property Management office and log all calls
- Explain guest pay folios over the telephone and e-mail receipts.
- Complete shift duties, follow procedures to ensure completion, pass to next shift as necessary.
- Read, write, and understand English - required
- Able to sit for 8 hours - required
- High school Degree - required
- College Degree- preferred
- Previous experience in Lodging/Hospitality/Call Center - preferred
- Computer-Microsoft office - preferred
- Must be flexible in schedule - required
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service, and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and vast options for adventure and exploring, you can join a community who loves where they live and love what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home, with its warmth, friendliness and unequaled eye for detail. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125397
6 months ago