Work for Vail Resorts
Call Center/ Customer Service Agent - Keystone, CO
Keystone, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
This customer service position will be part of an inbound call center team focused on assisting Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Heavenly guests with existing reservations as well as booking Vacation Essentials (Ski School, Lift Tickets, Passes, Transportation, Rentals) for these guests as needed. This is a great entry level position for someone interested in starting a career and growing with Vail Resorts.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Answering inbound calls in a call center environment and entering data into our reservations system.
- Effectively resolve guest issues in a timely manner.
- Take ownership for all guest issues and follow through to resolution.
- Book and enter Vacation Essentials for guests wishing to add to existing lodging reservations.
- Must have experience troubleshooting and resolving guest/customer issues.
- Ability to perform work with a high degree of accuracy
- LMS or Tour Partner software experience - preferred
- A positive and professional attitude is essential
- Able to work on the phone for long periods of time
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule and must be willing to work weekends and holidays as needed
Interesting and Informational Links:
- Find out more about Vail Resorts Recruitment and “like” our page on Facebook
- Find out more about Keystone Resort
- Find out more about our Company Policies
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service, and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and vast options for adventure and exploring, you can join a community who loves where they live and love what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home, with its warmth, friendliness and unequaled eye for detail. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127192
Tourism - Travel
3 months ago