Work for Vail Resorts
Call Center / Customer Service Agent
Keystone, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
This customer service position will work on a call center team to assist guests with existing reservations as well as book reservations for Keystone/Breckenridge homeowners, Keystone/Breckenridge conference attendees, and/or Keystone/Breckenridge guests booked through external channels. This is a great entry level position for someone interested in starting a career and growing with our company.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Answering phones in a call center environment while entering data into a computer at the same time
- Providing excellent customer service and accurate information on all aspects of properties, activities, and amenities to guests.
- Must be customer-focused
- Able to work a flexible schedule, and has excellent verbal communication skills - required
- Perform work with a high degree of accuracy- required
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays as needed - required
- Familiarity with Keystone Resort - preferred
- LMS or Tour Partner software experience - preferred
- A positive and professional attitude is essential
- Enthusiastic attitude of the travel industry is a plus
- Able to work on the phone for long periods of time
Interesting and Informational Links:
- Find out more about Vail Resorts Recruitment and “like” our page on Facebook
- Find out more about Keystone Resort
- Find out more about our Company Policies
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service, and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and vast options for adventure and exploring, you can join a community who loves where they live and love what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home, with its warmth, friendliness and unequaled eye for detail. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 122984
Tourism - Travel
3 months ago