Work for Vail Resorts
Cafeteria Cashier - Mt. Brighton, MI
Brighton, MI, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Mt. Brighton is looking for enthusiastic, positive and high energy individuals to join our team! We are a crew with a strong dedication to guest service who provide excellent customer service when taking payment from customers in a high volume cafeteria or other food service, and perform related food service duties.
- Provide superior service to our customers (internal and external) at all times. Follow the Resort Etiquette Guidelines while interacting with the guests and respond to all guests in a courteous, efficient manner.
- Set up cash drawer at beginning of day or shift.
- Accurately operate cash register by entering proper prices for all food items, take payment from customers, and return proper change.
- Perform end-of-day or other required register cash outs: count and reconcile money in register, complete cash sheets, deliver cash to accounting if necessary.
- Record over-rings or other errors according to established procedures.
- Answer a variety of customers' questions, referring to senior staff members for assistance if appropriate.
- Perform other food service tasks as assigned, such as drink or food service, condiment set up, table clearing, etc.
- Perform other tasks as needed in order to meet department goals.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent - Required
- Must be at least 18 years of age - Required
- Strong math skills for making change in a high volume setting, and performing cash outs.
- Ability to deal with customers in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Ability to work under the pressure of high customer volume.
- Excellent customer interaction skills.
- Supervision is received from the outlet supervisor or other senior staff member.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to bend, lift and carry heavy objects.
Work with a team that’s passionate about providing world-class experiences at one of the legendary Midwest family winter destinations. An easy drive from many southeast Michigan cities, Mt. Brighton is truly the place where Epic begins offering year-round amenities from skiing to golf and mountain biking.Become part of the Mt. Brighton family. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126075
Tourism - Travel
3 months ago