Work for Vail Resorts
Busser - Toscanini - FT & PT
Avon, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Fine Dining Busser/Food Runner - Toscanini - Full Time & Part Time, Winter Seasonal - Beaver Creek, CO
Beaver Creek: At the gate, you leave everyday life behind. That's why people travel to Beaver Creek, Colorado from all over the world, and many make it a tradition. The drama of rock and sky, the sheer grandeur of this place, is one reason. That it is North America's World Cup mountain is another. It is also a place of intimacy. A private resort hidden from view, with the power to bring people together.
Responsibilities of the Fine Dining Busser/Food Runner include water service, pre-bussing tables, resetting tables, assisting the servers and bartenders, taking out recycling, bringing up linens daily, running food, and other duties as necessary to help the restaurant team and give every guest the best experience possible. All employees are charged with the responsibility to follow all rules and policies of the facility they are employed and Vail Resorts Inc. Other duties as assigned, shifts may include assisting with the Expo line.
- Must be 18 years of age or older - required
- Must be able to read, write, speak, comprehend and understand English fluently - required
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs - required
- Previous restaurant experience - required, preferably in a fine dining establishment
- Must have a good attitude, seeking to provide the best guest experience possible
- Positive work ethic
- Team-oriented attitude
- Knowledge of sanitation - preferred
- Must be able to stand up to 8 hours during a shift - required
- Must be able to work afternoons, nights, weekends and holidays - required
- Certified non-slip shoes required to begin work - required
- End of season commitment required (Mid - April 2017) - required
In person interview - required
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126807
Tourism - Travel
3 months ago