Work for Vail Resorts
Busser (Tipped) - Alpenglow Stube
Keystone, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Alpenglow Stube is looking for a Busser. The Stube is a fine dining restaurant located at over 11,000' with breath-taking views and award-winning chefs.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Clearing tables, cleaning service areas, restocking, setting places, and general cleaning of outlet.
- Expo duties may be required - expo organizes food line, runs food, trays up food, anticpates needs.
- Maintain safe and clean work areas, follow santitation standards.
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor. Must possess excellent communication skills, be able to function effectively as part of a team, and take direction from supervisors and co-workers.
- HS diploma or equivalent required
- TIPS - provided training, required
- ServSafe - preferred
- One year food & Beverage experience, fine dining strongly preferred
- English: written/spoken fluent
- Must provide own slip resistant shoes prior to first day of work. No exceptions.
Stube is open from Wednesday - Saturday nights for dinner service, Thursday - Sundays for lunch service. Typical night shifts are from 2pm until 10/11pm, daytime shifts from 8am - 4pm. This location is at the top of North Peak and is accessible only via gondola or company vehicle on National Forest road. Shutdowns due to weather and other unavoidable conditions are possible.
The Outpost Restaurants are located atop North Peak Mountain, the second mountain “back” at Keystone. This is an unpaid commute to a remote location, and operations at this location are subject to weather delays and cancellations. There is generally no compensation for cancelled shifts. As this is a remote location and subject to weather events, evacuation and delays are possible. Medical and fire help are located nearby, but response times may vary depending on weather and other incidents occurring around the mountain.
Adaptability and flexibility are a must in any position at the Outpost, the right candidate will maintain a positive attitude in the face of challenges, will embrace the service culture of Vail Resorts, and maintain a sense of cooperation and support with the other outlets in the building.
Employees may be expected to work in other outlets in the building, as well as perform duties outside of their normal job functions.
All schedules and operating times are subject to change & cancellation.
Interesting and Informational Links:
- Find out more about Vail Resorts Recruitment and “like” our page on Facebook
- Find out more about Keystone Resort
- Find out more about our Company Policies
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service, and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and vast options for adventure and exploring, you can join a community who loves where they live and love what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home, with its warmth, friendliness and unequaled eye for detail. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126522
Tourism - Travel
19 days ago