Work for Vail Resorts
Busser - The Cabin - Full Time & Part Time
Park City, UT, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Responsible for the daily cleanliness of The Cabin dining area. Clean the dining area following the departure of each guest; prepare dining area for incoming guests.
- Provide superior service to our customers at all times.
- Set, clear, and clean tables.
- Stock bar as necessary.
- Stock service stations with supplies, beverages, condiments, etc.
- Clean, refresh, and straighten service stations and other work areas.
- Perform routine food preparation tasks as assigned.
- Assist with hosting duties as assigned.
- Serve and refill water, bread, and coffee as necessary.
- Expedite food and beverage delivery.
- Accommodate guest requests as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school education plus one year of relevant experience - preferred.
- Previous food service experience - preferred.
- Good personal hygiene and neat appearance - required.
- Ability to perform job duties - required.
- Ability to deal with customers courteously and efficiently in all situations - required.
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills - required.
- Must have a valid Food Handler’s Permit - required.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126416 ELJ
19 days ago