Work for Vail Resorts
Busser - Mt. Brighton, MI
Brighton, MI, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Mt. Brighton is looking for enthusiastic, positive and high energy individuals to join our team! We are a crew with a strong dedication to guest service who are responsible for the daily cleanliness of restaurant. We clean the dining area following the departure of each guest and prepare dining area for incoming guests.
- Provide superior service to our customers (internal and external) at all times. Follow the Resort Etiquette Guidelines while interacting with the guests and respond to all guests in a courteous, efficient manner.
- Sets tables.
- Stock bar as necessary.
- Clear and clean tables.
- Stock service stations with supplies, beverage, condiments, etc.
- Clean, refresh and straighten service stations and other work areas.
- Perform routine food preparation tasks as assigned.
- Assist with hosting duties as assigned.
- Serve and refill water, bread and coffee as necessary.
- Expedite food and necessary beverages.
- Accommodate guests’ requests as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintain cleanliness of restroom facilities
- Proper disposal of trash
- High school education preferred, plus one year of relevant experience or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired.
- 18 years of age or older - Preferred
- Previous food service experience desirable.
- Good personal hygiene and neat appearance.
- Ability to perform job duties.
- Ability to deal with customers courteously and efficiently in all situations.
- Basic reading, writing and math skills.
- Reports to person in charge
- Works closely with Host/Hostess, Bartender, Cooks, Servers, etc
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to bend, lift and carry heavy objects.
Work with a team that’s passionate about providing world-class experiences at one of the legendary Midwest family winter destinations. An easy drive from many southeast Michigan cities, Mt. Brighton is truly the place where Epic begins offering year-round amenities from skiing to golf and mountain biking.Become part of the Mt. Brighton family. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126078
Tourism - Travel
3 months ago