Work for Vail Resorts
Busser / Guest Service Attendant - Keystone Mountain Dining
Keystone, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
General duties include:
- Bussing tables: cleaning and clearing food items
- Directing guests to open seating
- Proper use of cleaning products and following sanitation standards.
Other job responsibilities of this position included, but are not limited to:
- Assisting guests in outlet with directions, locations of services, questions and issues.
- Directly involved in guest service and in promoting the Vail Resorts service culture of: Own it, Elevate it, Personalize it.
- Heavily involved in the environmental efforts of the outlet - sorting trash, recycles, compost maintaining a clear understanding of the program and will work to keep contaminants out of the various streams.
- Handle trash and compost regularly as well as answer guest questions about our environmental programs and initatives.
- Teamwork, adaptability and flexibility.
- Duties may involve outdoor work, moving chairs/tables, shoveling snow, and other assorted duties as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent strongly preferred
- ServSafe and TIPS certification strongly preferred, training provided upon hire
- Prior work experience in any field is preferred, F&B specific is strongly preferred
- Must be able to life 40lbs, full range of motion
- Strong English communication skills required, written and spoken
- Must provide slip resistant shoes prior to first day of work in the outlet
Locations where you could be working:
Labonte’s Smokehouse BBQ
Open late November through April. Labonte’s boasts the best BBQ smokehouse and the best beach on the mountain with beers, spirits, beach chairs and tunes to match the scene. Located at the base of the backside of Dercum and North Peak, you will be in a beautiful and secluded sliver of the Rockies with plenty of sun and access to great ski terrain. A small F&B outlet with two mile high fun.
Located at the top of North Peak, Timber Ridge offers a spacious mountain lodge atmosphere with cathedral ceilings and a two-story fireplace. For quick-serve on-mountain lunch options, Timber Ridge is the perfect place to sit, relax and enjoy an array of higher-end cafeteria options. Grab an Epic Burger or Pizza for a heartier meal or a Pho Noodle Bowl for a healthier option. Top it off with a snack from the wide selection as well
Above all else, the Summit House offers the highest dining in Keystone at 11,640’. The Summit House’s central location on top of Dercum Mountain makes it a great place to meet up with friends and family, catch a bite to eat, grab a quick drink or just to check out one of the best views in Summit County. Open during the winter and summer, primarily a fast-paced, turn and burn style cafeteria. Employee’s working here will need to ride the River Run Gondola to work each day, so plan accordingly.
Mountain House/Last Lift Bar
Mountain House Lodge is one of the original base area buildings in Mountain House village. Home of Black Diamond Pizzeria, the Last Lift Bar and a food court with countless dining options. At the base of Peru lift, this is a convenient place to work for those living in Employee housing.
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service, and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and vast options for adventure and exploring, you can join a community who loves where they live and love what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home, with its warmth, friendliness and unequaled eye for detail. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124562
Tourism - Travel
2 months ago