Work for Vail Resorts
Busser / Guest Service Attendant - Full Time & Part Time
Park City, UT, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Guest Service Attendant / Busser
Join Park City’s colorful cast of characters for the 2016-2017 winter season! We are searching for quality-driven, hospitality-oriented individuals, who are looking to work with a team that is committed to excellence. In most cases, you will have the opportunity to ski or ride to and from your restaurant, in addition to a free meal every day worked! Join us and have your experience of a lifetime!
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- This position is responsible for handling general restaurant duties. The ideal candidate is someone who will keep moving at all times while on duty, and has an eye for details.
- Must be motivated and able to work independently.
- This is a guest service role, and requires the ability to greet guests in a friendly manner and answer any guest questions.
- Duties may vary on a daily basis.
- Must be willing and able to operate a cash register and prepare or serve food.
- Responsible for bussing tables, stocking product and beverages, handling trash and recyclables, maintaining cleanliness of service areas, bathrooms and kitchen, dishwashing, shoveling snow, and other duties as needed.
- Assists in stocking product, and beverages throughout the day.
- Positive attitude and a strong work ethic are a must.
- Must be able to lift and carry 40+ lbs - required.
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours - required.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays including: Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, December 26th through January 2nd, Presidents’ Day Weekend, and any other holidays as requested - required.
- High school diploma or equivalent - preferred.
- Previous customer service experience - preferred.
- Cash handling skills - preferred.
This position includes a ski pass, competitive wage, and fun work environment.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126358
Tourism - Travel
6 months ago