Work for Vail Resorts
Busser - FT & PT - Winter Seasonal - Kirkwood,CA
Kirkwood, CA, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Job Summary: The Busser is responsible for superior guest service, greeting the guest without delay, prompt service and first class table maintenance. Applicant is responsible for anticipating guest needs prior to being asked. They will maintain order and cleanliness of dining area. Responsible for being a team player and communicating effectively with both front and back of the house. Ensuring first class experiences for all who visit. Professional appearance, excellent verbal communication skills, a track record of functioning effectively as part of a team, and a minimum of six months wait staff experience are required.
Additional responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maintain a clean and neat workplace and dining room area; daily cleaning and side work tasks
- Assist service team in the delivery of food and beverages to the guests
- Pre-bus plates, glasses, etc. throughout the meal and clear entire table after guest leaves the table
- Able to lift 40 lbs.
- Educational Requirements: HS Diploma or GED
- Communication Requirements: Ability to speak, read and communicate clearly in English.
- Excellent guest service skills: Professionalism and strong guest service skills, attention to detail and timeliness.
- Flexible schedule required during peak times throughout the year.
- Cash handling experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Previous food and beverage experience
- Previous wait staff experience
- TIPS Certification – Required upon employment
- California Food Handlers card – Required upon employment
Kirkwood is for those that embrace the big mountain lifestyle and are as passionate about skiing and riding as they are about creating amazing experiences for our guests. Magical, raw, expansive and remote…Kirkwood is the stuff of legend. We’re famous for legendary snowfall, challenging inbounds terrain, backcountry guided tours and premier avalanche education programs. Those that come here come for an adventure unique to Kirkwood! Join our close-knit team working at one of the most stunning alpine resorts in the country. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127063
Tourism - Travel
29 days ago