Work for Vail Resorts
Busser / Food Runner -Bistro Fourteen
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The busser is responsible for cleaning and resetting tables in the restaurant, maintaining stock of glassware, flatware and other materials needed in the reataurant, maintaining the cleanliness of floors, chairs, tables, and restaurant service area, and removing trash and recycling.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- May act as food runner if needed by carrying out and delivering food and maintaining service window.
- Ensures the presentation of every plate going into the dining room with the whole order to the correct table.
- Must be knowledgeable of proper table set up, menu and course descriptions and the restaurant organization.
- Must have a friendly and courteous attitude towards guests.
- Must be able to lift and carry 40+ lbs - required.
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours - required.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays - required.
- Must be fluent in English - required.
- High school diploma or equivalent - preferred.
- Previous food or customer service experience - preferred.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126681
Tourism - Travel
4 months ago