Work for Vail Resorts
Busser - Broken Arrow - FT & PT
Edwards, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Broken Arrow Busser position is responsible for keeping the entire Broken Arrow and it's surrounding areas clean and well maintained. This position needs a motivated person who can work independently and with little supervision. The idea candidate is someone who will keep moving at all times while on duty and have an eye for details. Other duties as assigned.
- Must be extremely friendly and outgoing with a strong work ethic
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Must be able to keep all areas of the restaurant clean and stocked
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be able to work with little supervision
- Must be flexible in their job duties and understand that actively bussing tables & emptying trash is a major part of their job
- Must be able to follow all the rules and policies of Broken Arrow and Vail Resorts
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126618
Tourism - Travel
15 days ago