Work for Vail Resorts
Busser - All F&B Outlets - Part Time
Afton Alps, MN, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
A busser is responsible for ensuring that all resort guests have the highest quality food and beverage dining experience possible. By being professional, gracious, and having outstanding service skills the busser can enhance the dining experience of the guest.
This is a seasonal position running from November to April.
Job Responsibilities include ( but are not limited to):
- Setting up and clearing tables
- Assisting in guest service and food and beverage service as needed
- Replenish condiments, napkins, silverware, and anything else necessary
- General clean up of the restaurant including vacuuming and mopping
- Trash removal
- Professional appearance and attitude - required
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs- required
- Ability to stand for up to 6 hours at a time - required
- Willing and available to work weekends and holidays - required
- Previous food and beverage experience - preferred
Create incredible experiences for guests at the Midwest’s premier winter destination. In the scenic St. Croix River Valley, this big-time resort with a small town feel has converted thousands of first-timers into lifelong skiers and riders. This truly is where Epic begins for skiers of all levels and can be where your epic career begins, too. Become part of the Afton Alps family. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126763
Tourism - Travel
6 months ago