Work for Vail Resorts
Buffet Attendant - The Cabin - Full Time & Part Time
Park City, UT, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Serve food and/or beverages to customers during buffet.
- Provide superior service to our customers (internal and external) at all times.
- Serve food and beverages as outlined.
- Set up tables, buffets, and work stations with special attention given to décor, accuracy, and efficiency.
- Read sidework and listen to pre-shift meeting. Ensure that all information and expectations for shift are clear.
- Keep work area neat, clean, and free of any safety hazards.
- Report service needs, special guest needs, or problems to supervisor.
- Maintain professionalism, friendliness, and flexibility in all dealings with guests.
- Stock service stations with supplies, beverages, condiments, etc.
- Clean and clear tables; clean and maintain service stations and other work areas.
- Perform routine food preparation tasks as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School education, plus at least one year of relevant experience - preferred.
- Previous food service experience - preferred.
- Good personal hygiene and neat appearance - required.
- Ability to perform job duties; good manual dexterity - preferred.
- Ability to deal with customers courteously and efficiently - required.
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills - required.
- Knowledge of fine food and beverage industry - preferred.
- Basic wine, sprit, and beer knowledge; understanding of UDABC laws - preferred.
- Food Handler's and Beverage Service permits - required.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126415 ELJ
about 1 month ago