Work for Vail Resorts
Brand Manager, Pass Holder Engagement
Broomfield, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Brand Manager, Pass Holder Engagement is responsible for helping Vail Resorts strengthen its relationship with our season pass holders. This position will develop strategies to drive multi-year loyalty through a deep understanding of what the season pass holder desires, rewarding pass holder tenure, delivering targeted and personalized communication, and influencing pass holders to fully use their season pass.
The ideal leader for this role will have experience in rallying a broad range of teammates to support a companywide initiative or program. They will have extensive experience in personalizing and targeting email communications, establishing data-driven KPI’s, and using metrics to drive decision making that ultimately increases loyalty to a lifestyle brand.
- Own, develop & improve end to end customer contact strategy after pass purchase (Epic Pass Club)
- Develop comprehensive content plan based on guest needs
- Expert in understanding of what the guest expects, how we are meeting that expectation, and how to improve experience
- Monitor guest feedback through social, GX, and operations feedback
- Owner of loyalty initiatives
- Develop and execute all season pass benefits programs
- Monitor competition for ways to enhance the pass holder relationship
- Work with resorts/destination marketing on upsell opportunities
- Accountable for pass holder skier visits
- Report out skier visit metrics and trends to key stakeholders
- Develop test and learn plan to understand how to best increase skier visits of season pass holders
- Four-year college degree required. Emphasis in marketing, business preferred.
- Five years of marketing work experience.
- Previous supervisory experience
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127735
4 months ago