Work for Vail Resorts
Brand Content Coordinator - Heavenly
Stateline, NV, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Heavenly Mountain Resort’s content generators are tasked with generating content for the mountain each day, which includes reporting daily snow conditions, weather and events by using a variety of communication platforms. They are responsible for writing the daily conditions report, recording snow phone messages and capturing morning images and video of on-mountain conditions to be used by a variety of teams throughout the day. All tasks must be completed in a quick, timely, and professional manner. Tasks must be also be completed under strict deadlines each day. Content generators must strive to obtain and maintain a high standard of quality reporting and be detail oriented.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Start at 5:00 a.m. daily to distribute morning snow report by 6:00 a.m. at the latest. (non-negotiable). End at 2:00 p.m.
- Create daily snow report and additional PR/Marketing collateral utilizing marketing messages, conditions, weather and other snow reporting facts daily, in word documents, emails, blogs and tweets
- Record multiple daily phone reports and media interviews with enthusiasm
- Generate in-moment, daily content using photos and edited video of daily conditions, on-mountain events and other activities
- Be able to do stand-up interviews in front of the camera as part of edited/live-stream video content
- Assist communications and marketing teams with various public relations and marketing projects as needed
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of Heavenly’s operations on a day-to-day basis
- Other content duties as assigned
- Degree and/or one year equivalent experience in a marketing related field
- Ability to multi-task, work under tight deadlines and help as needed in a fast-paced environment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Int./Adv. computer skills
- Professionalism and strong communications skills
- Strong photo, video & editing skills
- Ability to be on time, reliable, responsible
- Intermediate/advanced skier or snowboarder that can shoot while on the slopes
- Must be enthusiastic and professional in front of a camera
- Background in communications, marketing or journalism
- Knowledge of social media platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Periscope, Instagram, SnapChat, etc.
- Knowledge of GoPro and camera applications, usage and care
- Strong writing skills
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127011
Tourism - Travel
about 1 month ago