Work for Vail Resorts
Bowl Patrol - FT & PT
Avon, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Bowl Patrol is responsible for maintaining the on mountain out-house and restroom facilities. This position requires you to ski/ride to on mountain restrooms and maintain them for our guest’s use. This position includes, but is not limited to, cleaning, removing trash & stocking the on mountain restrooms, shoveling snow as required, and assisting the Mountain Services team with any tasks they may have. This position also involves a great deal of guest interaction. You will be riding the lifts with guests and assisting them with various needs. Other duties as assigned.
- Strong communication skills and have the ability to approach guests in an enthusiastic, courteous and helpful manner - required
- Work in inclement weather (sun, snow, cold) - required
- Strong intermediate skiing/riding ability - required
- Strong independent worker - required
- Able to work a varied schedule - required
- Able to lift & carry up to 30lbs - required
- Comfortable skiing with a backpack weighing 10-15 lbs - required
- Able to work weekends and holidays - required
- Commitment to end of season
- Able to communicate in English - required
- Previous cleaning experience - helpful
- In person interview - preferred
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126250
Tourism - Travel
6 months ago