Work for Vail Resorts
Bootfitter - All Levels - Beaver Creek Sports - FT & PT
Avon, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Beaver Creek Sports is currently searching for qualified Bootfitters for the 2016/2017 winter season. Beaver Creek is the premier ski and snowboard destination for high-end clientele, we are looking for candidates that will offer the top notch customer service that our guests come to expect when visiting Beaver Creek Resort.
Summary of Job:
Responsible for assisting guests with boot selection, proper fit, stance, balancing, alignment and custom footbeds. Describes and promotes products in line with customers’ expressed needs. Places guests in properly fitting demo equipment. Conducts inventory of demo equipment. Demonstrates complete knowledge of ski boots, all aspects of foot function, and is able to perform all boot work. Functions independently with little or no guidance. Requires experience, background, training and/or bootfitting certification.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Serve customers by developing a rapport, building customer confidence, providing accurate information, and promoting product through point of sale
- Properly identify customer riding ability, have general understanding of basic foot identification and measurements (length, width, overall shape, size, etc.)
- Demonstrate knowledge of products and inventory to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Communicate effectively with customers, teach as well as listen on all levels
- Responsible for increasing sales, units per transaction, transaction size and high levels of profitability in day to day activities and sales
- Education: HS Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Work Experience: Relevant work experience within the company preferred
- Computer Skills: Basic computer skills with ability to learn
- Language(s) Skill: English fluency
- Other Requirements: Excellent customer service skills. Ability to handle multiple customers and projects at one time. Ability to manage and provide direction when necessary
- Preferred Skills: Bootfitter Certification.
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 123911
20 days ago