Work for Vail Resorts
Bell / Valet - Vail Marriott
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The magnitude of beauty at the Vail Marriott Mountain Resort (http://www.vailmarriott.com) is one that defines the elegance of a European Chateau with the back drop of the Rocky Mountains. The Vail Marriott Mountain Resort and Spa is now hiring a Bellperson, Full Time Year Round.
Responsible for creating a welcoming first and last impression. Provides prompt and courteous service, familiarizes the guest with essential resort services and activities. This position will assist all guests during their arrival, departure and during their stay at the hotel. Responsible for attending to immediate guest needs and follow through according to the Marriott standards.
Essential Job Functions:
- Welcome guests in a warm, friendly, prompt and professional manner.
- Escort guests to and from their room explaining the hotel's services and outlets along the way.
- Provide constant high level of service to guests in the lobby and throughout the hotel.
- Assist in answering the bellstand telephone. Check and uncheck luggage for guests.
- Be able to accurately give pertinent directions and information regarding the immediate and surrounding areas. Have maps of local area.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, understand and comprehend English fluently. -required
- Must have a valid US driver's license. -required
- Must have a satisfactory Motor Vehicle Records check. -required
- Minimum of one year guest service or bell/valet experience in a property of similar size and quality preferred. -required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. -required
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, up to 6 hours at a time. -required
- Must be able to bend, crouch, crawl, climb and kneel. -required
- Ability to work weekends and holidays. -required
- In-person interviews preferred. -required
- Must have 2 satisafactory references. -required
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127328
about 1 month ago