Work for Vail Resorts
Bell / Valet - The Pines, a RockResort
Avon, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Beaver Creek: At the gate, you leave everyday life behind. That's why people travel to Beaver Creek, Colorado from all over the world, and many make it a tradition. The drama of rock and sky, the sheer grandeur of this place, is one reason. That it is North America's World Cup mountain is another. It is also a place of intimacy. A private resort hidden from view, with the power to bring people together.
The Bellperson responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Check guests in and out according to RockResort brand standards, through friendly, professional interaction, assisting with luggage and valet services
- Ensures a safe environment for all guests, owners, and employees alike by following all safety guidelines
- Perform all duties associated with valet and doormen positions including: greeting incoming guests, tagging car keys clearly and accurately, advising guest of parking charges and procedures, parking and retrieving cars in an orderly and safe manner
- Manage front drive objectively to organize short-term parking, ensure that cars are not parked illegally or in violation of Associate agreements, administer parking violations and maintain complete control of all cars parked on the premise
- Maintain clean presence of front drive, lobby, pool area, outdoor grounds, parking garage and other common areas.
- Deliver guest packages, amenities, etc. and reprogram rooms upon request by the front desk
- Assist in property maintenance in cooperation and in absence of property maintenance staff including: changing light bulbs, troubleshooting internet connections, reprogramming locks, assisting in guest room plumbing issues, and other general maintenance requests
- Assist Front Desk when appropriate by answering phones, assisting with guest questions, etc
- Performs any additional tasks or projects as required
- High School Diploma or equivalent – required
- Proficiency in English: reading, writing, verbal – required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook – required
- Ability to lift 50lb – required
- 2 year guest service experience – required
- Colorado Driver's License or ability to obtain w/in 7 days of hire
- Clear driving record & ability to drive manual transmission
- Flexible schedule: AM/PM, holidays, weekends.
- Knowledge of Beaver Creek and Vail area, activities, restaurants, and mountain layouts
- Strong phone skills
- Multitasking, organizational, communication, and independent work skills – required
- 1 year bellperson/valet experience – preferred
- College Degree – preferred
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126396
about 1 month ago