Work for Vail Resorts
Bell / Valet - The Lodge at Vail, a RockResort
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Bell / Valet ensures timely delivery and retrieval of luggage, amenities, faxes, letters, newspapers, flowers, boxes, and various items to guest rooms. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Utilize all guest profiles and names.
- Park, relocate and retrieve vehicles in a safe and efficient manner.
- Welcome guests in a warm and friendly manner and lead them to the first available Front Desk.
- Follow and adhere to all valet and bell brand standards as directed by the Manager on Duty.
- Handle confidential and guest information with the highest degree of integrity.
- Respond to guest inquiries with accurate information regarding hours of outlet operaiton, directions to local attractions and restaurants and meeting spaces.
- Ensure good safety practices of guests througout the hotel and proper emergency safety procedures are followed
- Provide rides for guests within the local area using the hotel fleet vehicles
- High School diploma or GED. -required
- Valid Driver's License. -required
- Ability to effectively communicate detailed information to guests and employees. -required
- Proficiency in English. -required
- Ability to work morning, afternoon and overnight shifts, weekends and holidays. -required
- Must be able to stand and be outside in various elements of weather for up to 8 hours or longer. -required
- Previous hospitality experience. -preferred
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125435
6 months ago