Work for Vail Resorts
Bell / Valet - The Arrabelle at Vail Square, a RockResort - Start ASAP!
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Responsible for creating a welcoming first and last impression, which includes assisting passengers during the loading and unloading process. Provide prompt and courteous service; familiarize the guest(s) with essential resort services and activities. The bellperson/valet is responsible for safely and efficiently relocating guest automobiles to designated parking locations, and for the timely delivery and retrieval of luggage and other items. Bell person will also safely and efficiently transport guests to local destinations by operating hotel vehicles. Drivers will provide general information about the resort and give local recommendations.
- Maintaining a high level of professional appearance, demeanor and ethics in dealing with guests, co-workers and subordinates.
- Safely transport guest's vehicles from front drive to correct areas of the parkign garage.
- Timely delivery and retrieval of luggage, amenities, faxes, letters, newspapers, flowers, boxes and various items to the guest rooms.
- Must be able to drive a manual transmission.
- Respond to inquiries with accurate information regarding hours of operation, directions to local attractions and restaurants, hotel spaces according to guest needs.
- Anticipate guests' needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, despite how busy or the time of day.
- Ensure safety proceedures are utilized with guests throughout the hotel, and proper emergency and safety procedures followed.
- Participate in department meetings and training classes set up by The Arrabelle, Rock Resorts and Vail Resorts.
- Comply with all Resort policies, procedures and brand standards of operation.
- Ensure that the bell desk and adjacent areas are kept in pristine condition.
- Other duties as assigned
Prefer some college experience and/or a degree in hospitality or business related field
Previous hospitality experience prefered.
Valid CO driver's license; Possesses a valid driver's license for type of vehicle driven.
Must be able to drive a manual transmission.
Speak english fluently
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125149
about 1 month ago