Work for Vail Resorts
Bell / Valet - Inn at Keystone
Keystone, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Inn at Keystone in the Rocky Mountains is steps away from the Mountain House base of Keystone Ski Resort, minuets away from the main River Run Village of Keystone Ski Resort and close proximity to the Keystone Conference Center. The Inn is a contemporary ski resort hotel with the Black Bear Grill restaurant serving complimentary breakfast for our guests as well as happy hour and full dinner service. Our rooftop hot tubs and views of the ski resort are sure to create a memorable Keystone experience.
The Inn at Keystone is looking for guest service oriented, outgoing individuals for their Valet Driver and Bell person positions. This role is responsible for creating a welcoming first and last impression for the guest.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Must follow department and resort grooming standards.
- Provides prompt and courteous service
- Familiarizes the guest with essential resort services and activities.
- Attend to immediate guest needs and follow through according to Vail Hospitality standards.
- The coordination of timely delivery and retrieval of luggage, amongst other various items, will be of the utmost importance.
- Parking and retrieving guest cars, abiding all traffic laws and rules of the road, as well as Vail Resorts Vehicle Standards.
- Timely delivery and retrieval of luggage when required.
- Responsible for Valet Log to be completed after each vehicle/keys are moved/touched.
- Perform all duties assigned by managers.
- Valid US Driver's License with acceptable driving record -required
- Able to communicate effectively in English -required
- Must be at least 21 years of age -required
- Spanish speaking –preferred
- Must be able to drive a manual transmission vehicle –preferred
- Able to communicate in Spanish –preferred
- Experience on Microsoft Office –preferred
- Experience in guest service –preferred
- Previous knowledge of the Resort –preferred Prior guest service experience in a fast paced environment –preferred
- Able to communicate with guest, homeowners, and colleagues professionally -required
- Ability to multitask and strong verbal communication skills are -required
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service, and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and vast options for adventure and exploring, you can join a community who loves where they live and love what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home, with its warmth, friendliness and unequaled eye for detail. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126747
7 months ago