Work for Vail Resorts
Bell / Valet - Grand Summit Hotel - Full Time & Part Time
Park City, UT, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Assist guests with checking in and out of the Grand Summit Hotel with their transportation and belongings while generally maintaining the appearance of the hotel lobby and entryway.
- Provide superior service to our customers (internal and external) at all times.
- Assist guests checking in or out with baggage, answering questions, making deliveries, etc.
- Secure items too large for guest rooms in appropriate storage rooms.
- Maintain cleanliness and safety of lobby and entryway; vacuum carpets, clean windows, shovel snow, remove trash, mop floors, empty trash cans, maintain fireplace, dust, etc.
- Assist with and/or perform some routine maintenance tasks within work area.
- Assist front desk staff as needed in delivering messages and requested items to guest and other staff as needed.
- Assist housekeeping staff as needed; deliver and pick up laundry, deliver towels, soap or other items to rooms.
- Monitor cleanliness of public facilities such as restrooms, game rooms, pool area, entrances, etc.; stock with supplies as needed.
- Assist in parking cars; back up shuttle bus driver as needed.
- Transport guests in a safe and timely manner, to and from requested Park City destinations.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma/GED – preferred.
- Previous related experience – preferred.
- Ability to deal with customers in a courteous and efficient manner, always maintaining a constant, positive attitude – required.
- Ability to lift luggage of various sizes with a maximum of 50 lbs. – required.
- Ability to prioritize tasks due to large numbers of incoming guests.
- Ability to learn a variety of information pertaining to the resort and the area.
- Good personal hygiene and neat appearance.
- Must be 21 years or older and provide a current driver’s license and a Motor Vehicle Report – required.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124781 ELJ
14 days ago