Work for Vail Resorts
Bell/Valet - Full Time & Part Time - Village at Breckenridge
Breckenridge, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Bell Staff is responsible for creating a welcoming first and last impression. Provides prompt and courteous service, familiarizes the guest with essential resort services and activities. This position will escort guests to their room and show them the closest safety exit, explain the heating/cooling unit and thermostat, point out other amenities in the room such as the kitchen appliances, coffee service, and phones. Be responsible for attending to immediate guest needs and follow through according to the resort standards. The coordination of timely delivery and retrieval of luggage, amongst other various items, will be of the utmost importance.
- Leads guests to the first available Guest Service Assistant and or to other requested destination in the resort.
- Respond to inquiries with accurate information regarding hours of outlet operation, directions to local attractions and restaurants, meeting rooms according to individual needs
- Timely delivery and retrieval of luggage, amenities, faxes, letters, newspapers, flowers, boxes and various items to the guest rooms.
- Utilizes all guest profiles and names, and provide preferences accordingly.
- Performing the daily tasks according to resort standards, and those set forth by the management team.
- Maintaining a high level of professional appearance, demeanor and ethics in dealing both with guests, co-workers and subordinates.
- Anticipate guests' needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, despite how busy or the time of day.
- Handles confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity.
- Ensuring good safety practices of guests throughout the hotel, and proper emergency and safety procedures are followed.
- Must follow division grooming standards
- Complies with all resort policies, procedure and standards of operation.
- Ensures the Bell desk and adjacent public area’s are kept in pristine condition
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years previous customer service preferred, hotel experience preferred
- CO Drivers License preferred, satisfactory driving record required
- At least 21 years old required
- Microsoft office, Hotel System preferred
- Able to communicate verbally and written in English - required
- Willing to work overnight shift, holidays and weekends – required
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125036
15 days ago