Work for Vail Resorts
Bell / Valet - Full Time & Part Time - Sundial Lodge
Park City, UT, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Bellman is responsible for creating a welcoming first and last impression. Provides prompt and courteous service, familiarizes the guest with essential resort services and activities. This position will escort guests to their room and show them the closest safety exit, points out other amenities in the room such as the kitchen appliances, coffee service, and phones. Be responsible for attending to immediate guest needs and follow through according to the resort standards. The coordination of timely delivery and retrieval of luggage, amongst other various items, will be of the utmost importance.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Respond to inquiries with accurate information regarding hours of outlet operation, directions to local attractions and restaurants, meeting rooms according to individual needs.
- Timely delivery and retrieval of luggage, amenities, faxes, letters, newspapers, boxes and various items to the guest rooms.
- Performing the daily tasks according to resort standards, and those set forth by the management team.
- Maintaining a high level of professional appearance, demeanor with guests, owners and co-workers.
- Anticipate guests' needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, despite how busy or the time of day.
- Ensuring good safety practices of guests throughout the hotel, and proper emergency and safety procedures are followed.
- Complies with all resort policies, procedure and standards of operation.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 21 years old required
- Able to communicate verbally and written in English
- Must be open to working mornings, evenings, holidays and weekends
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124570 ELJ
5 months ago