Work for Vail Resorts
Base Area Operations
Avon, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The base area operations attendant will be resopnsible for:
- Removing holiday lights from trees
- Cleaning cinders with use of power broom
- Supporting base area group on event set up, facilitation, and tear down
- Lawn care with use of power lawn mowers and string trimmers
- Trash removal as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
The base area operations attendant will be able to:
- Work in all outdoor conditions provided by mountain climate
- Lift 50 punds
- Stand, crawl, lift, kneel, walk for extended periods of time
- Follow direction with little supervision
- Be a contributing part of a team
The base area attendant must possess a valid driver's license, with a clean driving history. Knowledge of manual transmission is a plus.
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125245
Tourism - Travel
4 months ago