Work for Vail Resorts
Bartender - Tipped - Mt. Brighton, MI
Brighton, MI, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Mt. Brighton is looking for enthusiastic, positive and high energy individuals to join our team! We are a crew with a strong dedication to guest service who prepare drinks, take orders and serve food and beverages to guests in the resort’s restaurants, bars or banquet facilities.
- Provide superior service to our customers (internal and external) at all times. Follow the Resort Etiquette Guidelines while interacting with the guests and respond to all guests in a courteous, efficient manner.
- Ensures smooth, efficient and sanitary bar operations, as well as cash handling.
- Must be knowledgeable in the preparation of various alcoholic beverages including mixed drinks, wine, and beer.
- Must maintain stock levels throughout the day.
- Learns the names and personally recognizes regular guests and members.
- Maintains the bar area in an attractive and functional manner to support efficient drink preparation and promotion of beverages.
- Clears and resets tables in bar area.
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage areas.
- Be available to fill in as needed any capacity to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
- High School dilploma or equivalent - Required.
- At least 2 years previous bartending experience - Required.
- Must have or obtain valid TIPS certification upon employment - Preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age or older - Required.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays - Required.
- Good personal hygiene and neat appearance.
- Ability to perform job duties. Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to deal with customers courteously and efficiently at all times.
- Basic reading, writing and math skills.
- Works closely with Host/Hostess, Servers, Cooks, etc
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to bend, lift and carry heavy objects of 40 lbs or more.
Work with a team that’s passionate about providing world-class experiences at one of the legendary Midwest family winter destinations. An easy drive from many southeast Michigan cities, Mt. Brighton is truly the place where Epic begins offering year-round amenities from skiing to golf and mountain biking.Become part of the Mt. Brighton family. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 126073
Tourism - Travel
20 days ago