Work for Vail Resorts
Bartender - Seasonal - Wilmot, WI
Wilmot, WI, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Share your passion! Wilmot Mountain is looking for enthusiastic, positive and high energy individuals to join our team! We are a crew with a strong dedication to guest service who provide quality food in full-service dining, bar and quick serve restaurants. The Bartender will prepare drinks, take orders and serve food and beverages to guests in the resort’s restaurants, bars or banquet facilities. Through this role, he/she will have the opportunity to serve as an integral member of the team by elevating the guest experience with each order.
- Provide superior service to our customers (internal and external) at all times. Follow the Resort Etiquette Guidelines while interacting with the guests and respond to all guests in a courteous, efficient manner.
- Ensures smooth, efficient and sanitary bar operations, as well as cash handling.
- Must be knowledgeable in the preparation of various alcoholic beverages including mixed drinks, wine, and beer.
- Must maintain stock levels throughout the day.
- Learns the names and personally recognizes regular guests and members.
- Maintains the bar area in an attractive and functional manner to support efficient drink preparation and promotion of beverages.
- Clears and resets tables in bar area.
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and storage areas.
- Be available to fill in as needed any capacity to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
- Take ownership of the products and procedures to ensure a quality product
- Communicate with supervisor/co-workers and follow instructions both oral and written
- Perform other duties as required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years previous bartending experience
- Must have or obtain valid TIPS certification upon employment
- Must have Customer Service Skills
- Must have Communication Skills
- Must be able to maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Wear of slip resistant shoes required
Help create history at Wilmot Mountain as Vail Resorts bridges 75 years of skiing tradition with new state-of-the-art lifts, snowmaking, renovated lodges, and terrain parks, all while honoring the important legacy of the ski area. Be a part of the tremendous Wilmot Mountain brand recognized widely among Chicago and Milwaukee skiers and snowboarders, and also part of the Vail Resorts’ family that’s passionate about providing world-class experiences at every property. Wilmot Mountain truly is where Epic begins for skiers of all levels and can be where your epic career begins, too.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Tourism - Travel
19 days ago