Work for Vail Resorts
Barista - Starbucks
Keystone, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
A Barista is responsible for providing friendly service to guests while handling food and beverage purchases, accepting payment and making change.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Moving guests through the cash register area in a quick and efficient manner,
- This job ensures service standards are met and surpassed by providing customers with prompt, quality coffee selection, purchase and preparations; so customers and employees will experience a friendly, upbeat and clean atmosphere.
- Accurate handling and counting of large amounts of cash, maintaining cleanliness of cashier area, resolving issues and assisting guests with any questions.
- Adhering to Starbucks standards and following Starbucks specific direction.
- Maintaining cleanliness of cashier area and general stocking and cleaning duties as assigned by management.
- Barista experience - preferred
- Flexible schedule and able to work days, weekends and holidays.
- Must also have one year experience in a retail or restaurant environment along with cash handling experience.
- Must be able to work as a team and to learn quickly.
- Must also be able to speak fluently in English.
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs and stand for long periods of time of up to six hours
- The ability to be a team player
- Positive attitude toward guest service.
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service, and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and vast options for adventure and exploring, you can join a community who loves where they live and love what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home, with its warmth, friendliness and unequaled eye for detail. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124597
Tourism - Travel
6 months ago