Work for Vail Resorts
Barista - First Tracks - Full Time & Part Time
Park City, UT, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Providing guests with prompt enthusiastic service and quality beverages and products.
- Provide superior service to our customers (internal and external) at all times. Follow The Resort’s etiquette guidelines.
- Take orders for food and/or beverages, and serve to guests.
- Clean and clear tables.
- Clean and neaten service stations and other work areas.
- Perform routine food preparation tasks as assigned.
- Must be able to multi-task between food service and barista responsibilities.
- Provide quality beverages consistently for all customers.
- Discover customer needs and appropriately suggests product to enhance service.
- Follows health, safety, and sanitation guidelines for all products and areas.
- Presents oneself professionally and demonstrates clear communication with customers and team members.
- Set up cash drawer at beginning of day or shift; Perform required register cash outs: count and reconcile money in register, complete cash sheets, deliver cash to accounting if necessary.
- Accurately operate cash register by entering proper prices for all food items, take payment from customers, and return proper change.
- Check stock, price, and shelve items; Participate with inventory of all stock as needed.
- Set up and deliver room orders for guests when needed.
- High School education, plus one year of relevant experience.
- Previous food service experience.
- Previous barista experience.
- Good personal hygiene and neat appearance.
- Ability to perform job duties; Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to deal with customers courteously and efficiently.
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124867 ELJ
4 months ago