Work for Vail Resorts
Barista - Express Lift - Full Time and Part Time
Vail, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Barista - Winter Seasonal, Full Time and Part Time - Vail, CO
The Vail Mountain Dining Barista can make the day of any guest! From an early morning "pick me up" to a hot drink to warm up after a cold day on the slopes the Barista plays an important role on our team.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- The barista provides friendly and courteous service of alcoholic and non-alcoholic coffee drinks and snacks to guests, while following state laws and corporate guidelines.
- Ensures smooth, efficient and sanitary espresso bar operations, as well as proper cash handling with the goal of accuracy and exceptional guest service.
- Must maintain stock levels throughout the day.
- Must be able to lift and carry 40+ lbs - required.
- Must be able to stand for 8+ hours - required.
- Must be fluent in English - required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age - required.
- Must have or obtain valid TiPS certification upon employment (will provide training) - required.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays including: Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, December 26th through January 2nd, Presidents’ Day Weekend, and any other holidays as requested - required.
- High School diploma or equivalent - preferred.
- Previous barista experience - preferred.
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127947
Tourism - Travel
4 months ago