Work for Vail Resorts
Barista / Cashier - Murdocks - Full Time & Part Time
Park City, UT, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The barista/cafe attendant is responsible for providing guests with prompt enthusiastic service and quality beverages, food items, and other products.
Additional responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Prepares beverages to standards, providing quality beverages consistently for all customers.
- Clean and clear tables, and neaten service stations and other work areas.
- Perform routine food preparation tasks as necessary.
- Must be able to multi-task between food service and barista responsibilities.
- Discover customer needs and appropriately suggests product to enhance service.
- Follows health, safety, and sanitation guidelines for all products and areas.
- Performs cleaning tasks in accordance with the duty rosters and cleaning standards.
- Presents oneself professionally, and demonstrates clear communication with customers and team members.
- Takes initiative to learn and improve position.
- High School education plus minimum one year of relevant experience, or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired - preferred.
- Previous food service experience - preferred
- Previous barista experience - preferred
- Good personal hygiene and neat appearance.
- Ability to perform job duties. Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to deal with customers courteously and efficiently.
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125340 ELJ
15 days ago