Work for Vail Resorts
Assistant: Office Services - Switchboard Operator
Stateline, NV, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Job Summary: Responsible for answering the main Switchboard for Heavenly Mountain Resort. Handle general information questions regarding the ski resort and surrounding area. Must be professional, courteous and accurate.
Additional responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- High volume calls which requires excellent customer service
- Transfer to other departments accurately and in a timely manner when needed
- HS Diploma or GED
- Ability to speak, read and communicate clearly in English. Ability to read and comprehend complex correspondence
- Previous telephone answering experience required
- Professionalism and strong guest service skills, attention to detail and timeliness
- Flexible schedule required during peak times throughout the year. Ability to work weekends and holidays a must
- Previous Administrative Experience.
Ability to communicate in Spanish favorable, but not necessary
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 127818
Tourism - Travel
7 months ago