Work for Vail Resorts
Assistant Manager - Ten Mile Station
Breckenridge, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Assistant Manager will assist the General Manager in oversight of Ten Mile Station restaurant. Ensure staff and restaurant environment will provide guests with a pleasant dining experience on a daily basis. Assist with management of restaurant with banquet operation during ski season. Assist with management of wedding and banquet operation within restaurant and within other on-mountain restaurants in the summer season. Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assist with maintaining budgeted goals for restaurant
- Responsible for financial performance of daily operations
- Ordering and inventory control of Restaurant food and beverage
- Assist with hiring and training food service personnel
- Accurately schedule staff to budgeted labor. Assist with payroll error resolution, monitoring overtime hours worked, etc
- Monitoring all front of house staff to uphold Breck Mountain Dining standards
- Completing coaching or disciplinary reports with employees as needed
- Accurately conduct daily reports and safe audits
- Maintaining proper cash handling procedures
- Interacting with guests and resolving issues including investigating and resolving guest complaints
- Overseeing cleanliness of building
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Able to communicate English
- 3 years restaurant experience - Required
- 1 year supervisory experience - Required
- Computer skills required to include Microsoft Office suite.
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to communicate in Spanish
- Stratton Warren purchasing software
- Peoplesoft time & labor software
- Infogeneis/RPOS software
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 124976
Tourism - Travel
6 months ago