Work for Vail Resorts
Assistant Manager - Summit House
Keystone, CO, US
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Assists in day to day operations of outlet as well as collaboration with GM/Director on larger strategic issues and ideas, responsible for daily checklists, daily assignments of areas of responsibility, assisting the GM/Chef in their duties, general supervision, coaching, training, and discipline.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for assisting with: ordering, inventory, payroll, scheduling, reporting, pricing, and other FOH duties.
- Responsible for cash handling, computer work, open/close duties, bank deposits and accuracy in all money matters.
- Responsible for monitoring sanitation standards and ensuring outlet operates to all applicable standards. Responsible for notifying the responsible parties if any standards are not being met, and working with those parties to remedy the situation.
- Assisting with general marketing, signage, promotions for the outlets.
- Assisting with general hiring duties, training, and motivation and retention of staff.
- Will work in cooperation with BOH staff to ensure quality service and product.
- This position can include kitchen work, general cleaning, snow removal, etc.
- A chair or gondola commute will be required.
- A minimum 3 years food and beverage Front of House specific experience required.
- Excellent organizational, customer service and time management skills required
- A flexible schedule is required including weekends, holidays, evenings, etc
- Be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs, climb stairs, shovel decks, stand for long periods of time required.
- Supervisory experience - strongly preferred (Front of House specific)
- Experience with Keystone resort operations - strongly preferred
Interesting and Informational Links:
- Find out more about Vail Resorts Recruitment and “like” our page on Facebook
- Find out more about Keystone Resort
- Find out more about our Company Policies
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service, and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and vast options for adventure and exploring, you can join a community who loves where they live and love what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home, with its warmth, friendliness and unequaled eye for detail. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 125927
Tourism - Travel
4 months ago